Monday, November 22, 2010

Hello From Ho

Hello Fam,

Sorry I didn't write last week, I was not feeling well to say the least. I don't know what I ate and for a while we thought is was malaria. I was as sick as I can ever remember feeling but I was given a blessing and was able to go out that night so I didn't even miss a moment of work because it was p-day. It was great to hear from all of you because its been to weeks and I have looked forward to writing you very much. Tomorrow is transfer so next week i'll let you know where I am... The last two weeks I have really been touched by the goodness and charity of the people of Ho. My and your prayers we were able to find someone that was truly looking for the gospel. Her Name is Elizabeth and she has five children although only the babylast lives with her. She was so touch by our message she and she felt so loved, she gave us a chicken! Right as we were leaving she told us to wait a moment, and than she caught a chicken and tied it and put it in a bag for us. That same night we taught the mother of one of our investigators and she gave us a huge bag of rice and another bag of beans. I was so touched, these people are better off than most here but I was so touched, I can't even put it in words! Elizabeth Came to church yesterday and she wants to join the choir, she is golden and I thank you for your prayers.

Eric, I'm not sure on the mission rules on music I will try to find out and let you know this week. The other Elder in the Apartment play what every they want... but I don't think thats in the rule so i'll check. One rule we have that is only in our mission is that on p-days we can't play any sports or do any activities that might cause injury. So no football or basketball. [Personal messages to family.]

[Personal messages to family.] Mom I received the package you sent, thank you so much! Every time I recieve a package I think of the great service the David Widtfelt has provided for me and I hope the Lord blesses him greatly. I hope your knee is getting better and that you and Dad are doing well in your busy, busy lives!! I love you all and pray for you always!

Love, Elder Andrew K. L.

No comments:

Post a Comment