Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Conference

Dear Fam,

Great to hear from you all and especially from Eric and Sherry! This kid looks like a keeper! Our family is growing so fast, I can't believe it! Yesterday I finished The Book of Mormon Challenge, just in time for the Christmas Conference. We have the conference tomorrow with all the missionaries. I am really looking forward to it and to see all the Elders from the MTC. I haven't really interacted with too many Elders because when your out in the Bush you miss out on a few things. But I wouldn't trade any of that for the time I have spent in Ho. I'd say 90% percent of the Elders serve in Accra and I talked to a few Elders that never left Accra for there whole mission so I have really tried to enjoy my time out here. Because this is kind of what I thought about when I would think about Africa. So because we are far out we are going to stay in the mission home and I heard the AC is FREEZING!! So tonight is going to be my white Christmas!

This week in the work Elome and Blessed continue to progress but Elizabeth and her daughter heard some bad things about the church and so we had to move Elizabeth's date back, and then as we continued to dig we found out that she is hoping to marry a pastor from another church. So I immediately started to teach her about Temple marriage and we are going to teach her more about temples in our next visit. Mary's burns are getting better and my Comp and I are going to watch the Christmas DVD and Sing some Carlos to her on Christmas day. I am really looking forward to that!

[Personal messages to family members.] Can't wait to hear from you next week!

Love - Elder L.

No comments:

Post a Comment