Monday, October 18, 2010

Still in Ho

Dear Fam,

No surprise this week, I am still in ho. But I am a little surprised that our whole district stayed in tact. We baptized sis pat and prince, it was a wonderful baptism! We also have six scheduled baptisms in the next month. This week we hiked a mountain, it wasn't really a mountain but it is the second highest point in ghana. I can't remember the name but i'll let you know next week. As an insect lover I had loads of fun. I saw the biggest spider of my life as well as centipede and millipede and the ants were wonderful. It was such a wonderful adventure and I soaked it up as well as the opportunity because I know once I go accra I won't have the chance for such fun field trips.

The connection was very slow today so my letter will be very short but I loved you letters and I am glad the baby shower went well. Eric nice to know I am serving in Brazil! since being hear I
have served in Korea, Japan, Netherlands, and south Africa in my dreams. [Personal messages to family]. I love you and will write more next week!! Sorry its so short but I am doing great.

Love, Elder L.

No comments:

Post a Comment